Well, after being a Blackberry guy for years I have decided to switch over to the Iphone.
It has been an interesting few weeks. There is a little bit of a learning curve but it has been a somewhat smooth transition.
I found a few things about the iphone that strike me as odd or perhaps a better phrasing is – non intuitive.
Let me preface first that some of my observations are my early ones and maybe I just haven’t found out a way to do some of these things.
– what..no auto on/off function (like a blackberry). That feature could save lots of battery power.
– to forward an email you actually hit the reply button (and another menu appears to forward).
– you can’t just make an mp3 into a ringtone easily.
– bigger screen real estate
– more applicable apps (that I personally would actually use)
– thinner, slicker
At this point I can’t say either one “blows away” the other. Each has its benefits and negatives.
As a newbie to iphone – any tips or tricks you came across? Would love to hear some..